I don't often publish the testimonials I receive from clients (perhaps I should) but felt this one was too good to file away...permit me the luxury of promoting myself on my own blog! This is from Brandon in Lancaster City, a first-time buyer who purchased a home on the west end this month:
1) How did you meet Jeff? Quickly describe how Jeff helped you make your buy/sell decision.
• After telling a friend I was interested in buying a home in the city, he told me to begin following Jeff on Twitter. I appreciated his blog and tweets so I emailed him to discuss of the idea of finding a home for me in the city. Jeff and I met for coffee and were under an agreement for a home within a week.
• Jeff understood the type of home I was looking for and suggested areas of the city to look. He listed of the positives and drawbacks of each home, and he also countered by perceived drawback by putting things into perspective.
2) Was Jeff professional in his efforts on your behalf? Any example you can give?
• Jeff is a major league real estate agent. The whole office was very professional. The receptionist was especially friendly and helpful. I felt very comfortable dealing with everyone at Coldwell.
• He was prompt to return emails & phone calls and prompt to arrive at multiple meetings. Jeff knows the city and its history well. He recommended great people to assist me in the buying process (home inspection, termite, etc.)
3) What was your best memory of Jeff’s service during your search/transaction?
• My favorite memory is getting a call from Jeff on Saturday morning telling me that the sellers agreed to sell me the house. The negotiation process went very smoothly. Jeff helped me understand what to ask and how to ask it. It was a great experience.
4) Any constructive comments on how Jeff can improve his service in the future.
• Educational classes for home buyers might be a great way to inform large groups of people of the city’s history and charm. This was a great learning experience for me. It may help people understand whether they want to live in the city or not.
5) Can you summarize your Real Estate experience with Jeff in a sentence or two?
• Jeff’s professional demeanor and knowledgeable expertise gave me the confidence to purchase my first home.