Over twenty years of business experience in every setting from national boardroom to the backroom of a mom & pop operation gives me some street cred when it comes to dispensing assistance. I’ve been either selling or marketing something since 1986… let my experience & insight help you with your next project. Specifically:
1) Workflow analysis and organizational review – help you get more from your investment
2) Advise on market trends and consumer behavior opportunities
3) Assist you to develop doable marketing plans for your company, with timelines
I Can Help You Get the Word Out
I’ve written hundreds of press releases, been interviewed by the media and been published in business journals and newspapers of all sizes. I know how to talk to the media and, more importantly, help you develop a narrative of your story that connects with people. It’s your story, after all; not a sales pitch. Specifically:
1) Writing press releases and scripts to support your campaigns.
2) Consult on simple video and photographic opportunities that augment your text.
3) Act as your press agency and create strategies that I will run for your business on retainer.
I Can Fine Tune Your Web Presence
Since the early 2000’s I have been literally immersed in web marketing; both as a national leader for a Fortune 100 company and on my own in local business. Websites have changed dramatically over the last decade and your business, now more than ever, needs to have its story told online. I can help you get that done and keep it fresh. Specifically:
1) Review your existing websites and blogs for improvements in searchability and coherence.
2) Design and implement websites for you (I prefer the WordPress framework for my projects).
3) Teach your staff how to blog for you as well as maintain an updated website.
I Can Build Your Brand on Social Media
Since my first days on Twitter in 2006 I’ve been hooked on Social Media; but not for the reasons you might think. I love SM for its absolutely unparalleled opportunities to connect with real customers in your local area. For me, it meant up to 50% of my annual sales on some years. I know from experience that you, too, can “climb the social ladder” and see bottom line results. Specifically:
1) Set you up on the big social media sites (Facebook, Twitter, Foursquare, Yelp,etc).
2) Show you how to collect customer testimonials and get them out for all to see online.
3) Train your team how to leverage social media with minimal work (sounds good, eh?)
There’s so much more...
Let’s get together and talk about it – what you’re dreaming of, what your team really wants to do, etc. I like to call myself “the marketing bartender” sometimes because I’m a good listener who keeps confidences – you’re goals and dreams are safe with me. It’s my sincere hope that we can work together to grow your business and make a difference.